Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Mocking Jay

For this quarter I am reading the book Mocking Jay, which is the third book in the Hunger Games trilogy.  I had read the other two books in the series a couple years ago, and I really enjoyed them so I decided to finish the series.  I have not finished the book but from what I have read, I really enjoy this book.  It picks right up from the second book, Catching Fire, and goes right on the story line.  It is great because it now shows all of the connections clearly, that were in the previous books, but fogged a little. It explains a lot of the plans, like when Katniss was taken out of the arena, and how Haymich planned the entire thing.  Here, Katniss really notices now what she means in the rebellion, and how much influence she really has.  She went to go to district 8, and there, is where she saw many injured people. that when they saw her, their eyes lit up.  That experience really showed Katniss how much she mattered to everybody else.  I am really looking forward to finishing this book.  

No comments:

Post a Comment