Friday, October 18, 2013

A New Understanding

As I read further into the story, things start to make more and more sense.  I am starting to like the book more because I am starting to understand what is happening.  When Uncle Press dragged Bobby into another territory called Denduron, at the same time, all of Bobby's family and possessions disappeared.  Where his house once stood, was a blank piece of property and any documents that were somehow related to the Pendragons, just disappeared.  Mark had figured all of this out after he had received the journal through this ring that he had mysteriously gotten one night.  That part was confusing but I just put that off until later after I had read more of the book.  As I read more of the book, much more activity was happening and the book had gotten a much fast pace for me to read than in the beginning.  Now with the book switching between Mark and Bobby, it is a little weird because you have to remember what was happening in the journal because what was in the journal was what Mark was talking about, or trying to do something related to the journal.  This book is becoming more and more interesting the more I read it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment