Friday, October 18, 2013

Untitled 4

I am done the first book in the Pendragon series and I liked the book.  I now get to continue reading the other books in the series.  I personally don't read much for fun because I don't have the time for it, and when I do, I normally spend that time doing something else to pass the time.  In away it is nice having to read a book of our choice for Lit, but it is just another thing that we have to do.  Now a day, the younger generation doesn't read books at all, but all text messages, or websites off their iPad/iPhone.  Getting back to reading actual books might be a good thing to the younger generation, the more that Mrs. Healey has her classes read books, then blog about them.  This reading and blogging is a good thing because it makes people get away from electronics and causes them to sit down somewhere peaceful, and simply read something that isn't always electronic.  It causes someone to have time to read, not just play on their phones just because, but to have time to sit down and read, enjoying it.  That is why reading is good for the younger generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment